By accessing and using this Website, the visitors to the Website (“Users”) accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
- The term Interlink shall refer to Interlink and its group companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this Website including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of Interlink. All trademarks used or referred to in this Website are the property of their respective owners.
- Nothing contained in this Website shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of Interlink or any third party.
- This Website and the content provided in herein, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of Interlink.
- The information provided on this Website is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between the User and Interlink. Links on this Website may lead to services or sites not operated by Interlink. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and Interlink takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this Website, is at the User’s own risk.
- This Website and its contents are provided "as is" and Interlink makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this Website or any site or service accessible through this site. Interlink expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
- In no event will either Interlink be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action, and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this Website, any content accessed on this Website or through this Website or any site service linked to, or any copying, displaying, or use thereof.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by the Users through this Website shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Users represent that they have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that they will not submit any information unless they are legally entitled to do so. Because of the open nature of the Internet, it is recommend that the Users do not submit information they consider confidential.
- Interlink may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Interlink may monitor access to the Website.
- Interlink may change or discontinue any aspect of its Website at any time, including, its content or features. Interlink reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable for use of the Website. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Website.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Interlink harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Website.
- The information contained in the Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Interlink disclaims all warranties implied or otherwise as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai. The Users are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which they are accessing this Website and they agree that they will not access or use the information on this Website in violation of such laws.